We do not currently have any supported binary downloads but we do have source code at various stages of completion.
We have a number of different modules within the subversion repository. To check out the entire repository, you can use the command:
- LaTeX source and other documentation we have written for the project.
- A cross-platform library to speak the Zaurus synchronization protocol. It provides an interface to parse and create the packets sent to and received from the Zaurus.
- This provides the OpenSync to lib_zdtm_sync interface.
- A command line tool to synchronize the Zaurus.
- A graphical user interface to zync.
- A KOrganizer plugin interfaced with zync.